Around late Spring, and every year since 2008, the Eco-fair (formerly known as the Green Energy Fair) takes place together with the Brighton Farmers’ Market. In 2015, we transitioned the name of this fair from Green Energy Fair to Eco-fair to acknowledge the broader environmental themes represented at the fair. The fair features the following and more:
- A wide variety of businesses offering energy saving and green initiatives, products and services.
- Tables with information and resources about energy- and resource-saving technologies and lifestyle choices.
- Displays of current alternative technologies.
- Student projects related to alternative energy and energy conservation.
- Activities for children.
- A silent auction featuring energy-saving products and services, to benefit future educational programs of ColorBrightonGreen.org.
- Sunday, June 17, 2018, 9am to 1pm
- At Brighton High School Parking Lot
- Follow our Eco-Fair Posts for announcements and list of exhibitors
Calling for student projects
Students of all ages are invited to submit displays and projects for Brighton’s Eco-Fair/Green Energy Fair. Bring your project to the Eco-Fair/Energy Fair and we’ll display it. We welcome displays, written projects, art projects, technology projects and more.
Calling for exhibitors
Exhibits can include vendors and nonprofit agencies displaying alternative technologies for home, business and transportation; global warming, conservation and recycling education. Hands-on educational displays are welcome.
- Exhibits are free but reservation is required: please complete and submit this registration form.
- Exhibitors have to bring their own tents and tables.