Craft Bits and Pieces located in Fairport Village Landing, accepts all kinds of craft materials imaginable! You can drop off your donations at their Donation Station at 104 Village Landing on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11 AM to 5 PM. Here is a list of items that they take:
- All kinds of craft supplies and kits, old, new, and lovingly begun
- Everything relating to sewing and quilting, e.g. fabric, notions, buttons, batting, forms, patterns, rug hooking, etc.
- Yarns, needles, knitting and crocheting supplies, books
- All types of needlework and supplies
- Seasonal decorations
- Ribbon, silk and dried flowers, baskets, wreaths, candles, pottery
- Art supplies, scrap booking, stencils, wooden forms
- Jewelry, even broken, beading supplies
- Miniatures, knickknacks, kids crafts, clean stuffed animals
- Vintage linens, fabrics, buttons, booklets and patterns
- Home decorator items, pictures, lamps, small tables
If you have further questions, check out their website or give them a call at 585-377-6460.